Marriage Preparation Course In Malayalam
In order to book a seat, participant has to register online
by providing all required information. Upon the completion of online registration, participants will get an email with completed registration form. A hardcopy or softcopy of the same has to be presented to office number 7 with the registration fee during office hours within five days
. Every Tuesdays office will be closed
Marriage and the Family are the foundation of society and that happy, stable marriages and families make a strong society. Today the attacks on the sanctity and stability of marriage and the family are a matter of serious concern. It is, therefore very important that our Catholic couples be well prepared to receive the Sacrament of Marriage.
The Catholic Church insists on attending Marriage Preparation Course by the couple before their intended date of entering into the Sacrament of Matrimony. The Marriage Preparation Course is not just a requirement of the Church to get married. It is also meant to help an adult, have a realistic look at how he/she can make the Sacramental Marriage work and grow, in and through the relationship as husband and wife, every day.
Participation in the Marriage Preparation Course is a pre-requisite to receive the sacrament of Matrimony in the Catholic Church. The Course may be completed at preferably two months before the sacramental marriage.
Certificates will be issued only on completion of the full course. To ensure correctness of the names on the certificates, please cross check your name on the registration list when submitting the baptism certificate at the parish office.
വിവാഹത്തിന് NOC വാങ്ങുവാന് വരുന്നവരുടെ ശ്രദ്ധക്ക്
General Guidelines for the Marriage Preparation Course in Malayalam.
- നാട്ടിലെ ഇടവകയില് നിന്നുമുള്ള ആറുമാസത്തിലധികം പഴക്കമില്ലാത്ത മാമോദീസ സര്ട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കോപ്പി കൊണ്ട് വരേണ്ടതാണ് .
- മലയാളി കമ്മ്യൂണിറ്റി (MCC) മെമ്പര്ഷിപ് എടുത്തിരിക്കണം. കൂടാതെ പാരിഷ് വെബ്സൈറ്റിലൂടെ (https://saintmarysdubai.org/register) പാരിഷ് മെമ്പര്ഷിപ് എടുത്ത് ആ ഐഡി നമ്പറും കൊണ്ടുവരേണ്ടതാണ് .
- നാട്ടില് പോകുന്നതിനു മുന്പ് പള്ളി ഓഫീസില് നിന്നും Free State certificate/ NOC വാങ്ങേണ്ടതാണ്.
- There are only 30 seats available in every batch. In order to book a seat, participant has to register online by providing all required information. Upon the completion of online registration, participants will get an email with completed registration form. A hardcopy or softcopy of the same has to be presented to office number 7 with the registration fee during office hours within five days.
- Submission of online application will not guarantee your seat unless the same is submitted to the office within five days. Seats will be allocated based on first come first serve basis.
- Online registration opens only for one upcoming MPC programs only.
- It is a physical face-to-faceclass and the participants must be presentin person atthevenue.
- Course certificate will be given only to those participants who attend in all the classes in 4 days without being late. Attendance of the participants will be marked 10 minutes before each session. Those who come latewill be considered as absent and will have to attend it again in the next month.
- Bring your Emirates ID and present it every day while marking the attendance.
- Parishioners of St.Marys Dubai should get the Parish Id number through on-line registration (www.saintmarysdubai.org online profile) and should register in the Malayalam Catholic Community (M.C.C.) by filling the M.C.C.Application form at Office No.7. Participants from other parishes may do it according to the system in their respective parishes.
- After the completion of the Marriage Preparation Course, a Photo Copy of the Baptism Certificate (hard copy) which is not older than 6 months from the date of issue should be presented to the Parish Office.(office Room No.9) for getting the Free Sate Certificate for Marriage (N.O.C) which is a must.
- Those from other Parishes in the Emirates, You may attend the MPC with your parish registration number. However, you need to collect the Free Sate certificate to Marry (N.O.C.) form your respective Parish Offices on producing the photocopy of the Baptism Certificate .It is a must require document.
- This MPC program is approved by Syro Malabar Major Archiepiscopal Commission. It is also accepted in most of the Latin dioceses ; however the participants from Latin community are requested to verify with their respective parish priests before registration.
- Timings: From Thursday to Saturday 6:45 PM to 9:45 PM and Sunday at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM