Kerala, the southern state of India is popularly known as ‘God’s Own country’ for its luxuries greeneries, diversity of culture, food habits, religious tolerance etc. Historically, the undivided relationship between UAE and Kerala has started many decades even before the formation of UAE.
The Lord Jesus commanded his disciples: “Go throughout the whole world and preach the gospel to all people.” (Mk.: 16: 15) This universal character is one of the most important dimensions of the Holy Catholic Church – the mystical body of Christ. One can literally observe and experience this universality at St. Mary’s Church, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is blessed with faithful from so many Nationalities, Cultures, Rites and Languages. This parish constitutes one of the largest Catholic communities in the world. There is harmony, unity and coordination among the faithful from different parts of the world. St. Mary’s Church has celebrated the golden jubilee year during 2016-’17 and was marked by a lot of liturgical, cultural and social activities. The single hand-written copy of the Bible in one sitting during three hours time under one roof by 1000 people in 51 languages manifests the unity in diversity of the parish. The original copy of this hand-written Bible was presented to Pope Francis, our Holy Father as our jubilee gift; it is now kept in the Vatican Library and a photo copy of the same is kept in our parish Church.
Mass in Malayalam on Friday
There will be Holy Mass in Malayalam at 8.15 pm tomorrow ( Friday 05 August 2022)
marriage Preparation Course - September
General Guidelines for the M.P.C for September 2022.
1) The participants must personally come and register their names in advance. There are only 32 seats for each batch which is on first come first serve basis.
2) Registration opens only from 1 August 2022 for the month of September
(3) It is a physical Class and the participants must be present at the venue.
4) Venue: St Mary’s Catholic High School-- Date & Time:
Time 7.00 P.M -----9.50 P.M.
Time 6.45 P.M -----9.50 P.M.
Time 6.30 P.M ---- 9.50 P.M.
Time 8.45 A.M ------5.30 P.M.
5) Participants must attend all the classes in full in all the 4 days. Course certificate will be given only to those participants who attend in all the classes in 4 days without being late. Course certificate will not be given those who comes late or absent for any session .
6) Attendance of the participants will be marked 10 minutes before each session. Those who come late will be considered as absent and will have to attend it again in the next month.
7) Bring the Emirates ID and present it every day while marking the attendance.
8) Those who belong to Dubai Parish should get the Parish Id number through on-line registration( WWW.saintmarysdubai.org/ on line profile) and also should register in the Malayalam Catholic Community (M.C.C.) by filling the M.C.C. Application Form at Office No.7.Those participants from outside of Dubai Parish, may do it according to the system in their respective parishes.
10)Those from other Parishes, Please
collect the Free Sate certificate to Marry ( N.O.C.) form their respective
Parish Offices on producing the photocopy of the Baptism Certificate .It is a
12)Please keep this sheet of paper with yourself so that it may remind you about the instructions you need to follow.
13) If you agree with the above instructions, please write,
Your Name& Signature ………………………………Date …………….
14) Write Your full name and Your parent’s full name in CAPITAL LETTER in the Registration Form which will be given to you in a septate sheet of paper.
15) To know about the various ministries of the Malayalam Community and to be update with the Sunday Church Announcement, you may please visit the website of Malayalam Community. WWW.mccdubai.org
Thank You Dear Sisters & Brothers
Dear Sisters & Brothers, I am completing 7 years at St Mary's Church Dubai, in this month of June 2022. So it is time for me to return to my Province at Kottayam. I will be leaving St. Mary's Church Dubai on 17th of June . On this occasion , I express my sincere gratitude to each one you for your cooperation , support and valuable prayers. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. God Bless you. Fr Alex Vachaparambil O F M Cap
Hearty Welcome to Rev. Fr. Varghese Kozhippadan as the new priest for the Malayalam Community
Dear Sisters & Brothers, Let us give a warm welcome to Rev. Fr. Varghese Kozippadan as the Priest for the Malayalam community at St. Mary's Church, Dubai from 15th of June onwards. At present , Fr Varghese is serving at St. Paul's Church, Mussafah. Dear Fr. Varghese, wish you all the best at St. Mary's Church, Dubai. God Bless You.
To get the parish announcements, please click the following link https://saintmarysdubai.org/announcementsRead More
June 29th Wednesday 7.00pm to 9.50pm June 30th Thursday 7.00pm to 9.50pm , July 1st Friday6.45pm to 9.50pm , July 2nd Saturday 6.30pm to 9.50pm & 3rd July Sunday 8.45am to 1.15pm
|Month||1st Day||2nd Day||3th Day||4th Day|
|May 2022||19th Thursday||20th Friday||21st Saturday||22nd Sunday|
|June 2022||09th Thursday||10th Friday||11th Saturday||12th Sunday|
|June 2022||29th Wednesday||01st Friday||02nd Saturday||03rd Sunday|
Please contact Fr. Alex Vachaparambil for registration during office time. Every Tuesdays office will be closed
എല്ലാ ഞായറാഴ്ചയും ഉച്ചയ്ക്കു ശേഷം 2 മണിക്ക്
ഒന്നും മൂന്നും വെള്ളിയാഴ്ചകളില് വൈകുന്നേരം 8.15 മണിക്ക്
നാലാമത്തെ ബുധനാഴ്ച വൈകുന്നേരം 8.15 മണിക്ക്
മലങ്കര റീത്തില്: എല്ലാ ഞായറാഴ്ചയും രാത്രി 7:30 ന് (മിനി ഹാള്)
മാതാവേ, അനുദിന ജീവിതത്തിലെ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടുകളാകുന്ന കുരിശും ചുമന്നുകൊണ്ട് അങ്ങേ തിരുസുതന്റെ പാത പിന്തുടരുവാനുള്ള കൃപ ഞങ്ങള്ക്ക് നേടിത്തരേണമേ.
1 വിശ്വാ 1 സ്വര്ഗ്ഗ. 5 നന്മ 1 ത്രിത്വ
P.O.Box : 51200,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 3370087
Fax: +971 4 3347594
Malayalee Catholic Congregation
Tel: +971 4 3370087 Ext.122
Website : www.mccdubai.org